Between January 2006 and March 2010, what is the average % home price decline in Long Branch NJ, Monmouth County NJ, and the State?

Asked by Steve, 07740 Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

1
John Skronski, Agent, Long Branch, NJ
Tue May 18, 2010
Steve ----

I work in the Remax office in Ursula Plaza in Long Branch and have checked the Monmouth MLS statistics for you, and they confirm my general opinion. The average closing price of single family homes from Jan '06 to March '10 have fallen approximately 20%. Condos and townhomes have fallen about the same. Of course, each and every property must be judged and value estimated independently. All homes are not the same, even all condos in the same building are not the same. It's important to utilize the information available to you, and research the properties when establishing value. If you're still interested in buying, I'd look forward to discussing your plans and see if I can help you.

John