Best cost effective way's to market real estate in todays market.

Asked by Richard OBrien, Youngstown, OH Fri Feb 6, 2009

It is Paramont that you have your home properly and completely exposed on the internet. It takes a lot more than having your own web site. Many agents have a web site, put there listings on it and let it go. It takes much much more than that to market a home in today technology driven sociaty.

Answers

5
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Feb 6, 2009
Richard,

You are absolutely correct......Successful marketing is much more that having a website. It's what you do with the website that makes a difference.

Websites need to be visible to be effective. You can have the best site money can buy but if its buried below multitudes of other opportunities, people will never make it to your site. Website optimization is an important piece to website visibility and is something agents should consider.
Peggy Gist, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sat Feb 7, 2009
Does anyone have any suggestions of a SEO company?
Richard OBr…, Agent, Youngstown, OH
Sat Feb 7, 2009
I've also found that I get a lot of activity when I place listings on CraigsList.
Prairie Rugi…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Sat Feb 7, 2009
Internet, Internet, Internet.........there are also alot of free SEO services. It just is a very tidious thing to stay on top of. I believe its worth the $$ to hire a part-timer to help with all the internet submitting. Sites like this one and Zillow are a big help, as well.
Peggy Gist, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sat Feb 7, 2009
I agree. I am not sure who provides the SEO service. I am searching for one myself to move my site up the ladder.