Are you beginning to see greater investor interest in Central Valley properties as the prices continue?

Asked by Lisa Lambert, Esq. (1031 Exchange Expert), Fresno, CA Tue Apr 8, 2008

stabilize? I would imagine that SFRs are looking pretty attractive because at these prices most will cashflow.

Answers

4
Zmbrennan, , San Jose, CA
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Central Valley will be in a game change without the shadow inventory if the courts start forcing the foreclosure frauds to be give back to the homeowners with market level principle levels so they can afford them.
There will suddenly be very little inventory in the
Central Valley and that could cause the supply /demand ratio shift we need to get the market back to "normal".
I like how Fresno will look in that scenario a lot.
Eric Bryant, , Long Beach, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2008
Hi Lisa, absolutly! I have been asked by one investor to find him 10 properties in Modesto/Ripon/Manteca and we have one Investor who has committed 30 million to a project to purchase 200 homes in Merced/Stanilsalus County. I would say they are coming back in a big way! best of Luck! "The Coach"
Web Reference:  http://askEB.com
John, Home Seller, Fresno, CA
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Can we see some answers to these questions that aren't 2 + years old??
David, , La Jolla, CA
Sun Oct 12, 2008
In times like this, the affluent gobble up property like cookie monster. However, my savvy investors tend to prefer Multi Unit investments..

Its a horrible time to rent! Rents are up up up and going to keep going up!