Are there any community association fees? What does homeowners insurance cost?

Asked by Thomas Turner, Washington, DC Wed Mar 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1067010675-7645-Audubon-Dr-Fo…

Answers

2
Renee Coleman’s answer
Renee Coleman, , Foley, AL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
The homeowner's association fee is approximately $20 per month. There are varibales to the amount the homeowners insurance costs on an individual basis. If you are not already working with a Realtor to help you with these questions, I would be happy to assist you and I live in Foley, AL. Please feel free to contact me.
try a lot more per month .....$20 would be ridiculous in a subdivision of 10 multi-million dollar homes , each being about 10,000 SF on 240 acres of land & 2 gates & private road .
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
Mary McNair, Agent, Foley, AL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Good morning.

According to the listing details on the MLS, this property went under contract on Feb. 28, so it's probably getting close to a closing date. I also searched the subdivision for other properties available for sale, but didn't find any.

Are you working with a Realtor to assist you with your home search? If not, please give me a call or e-mail me directly from my profile so we can get started. This way you'll know what is really available and I'll be able to access more information than shows on Trulia, as wonderful as this site is.

I grew up and live in Foley, so I'm very familiar with the market. Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.