ezykmatthew, Home Buyer in Groton, CT

Are homes in Westerly selling for less than their tax assessments? If so is there an average percent below the assessment.

Asked by ezykmatthew, Groton, CT Sun Dec 16, 2012

Answers

2
Assessed value is not always what market price is every situation is different.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
EZ, funny you should ask that question. I run a report which is an in depth analysis of exactly this comparison when my buyers are looking at properties. I would be glad to send an analysis over to you for westerly. I run all properties sold in the last 90 days either in a specific zip code or in the Town/City. The report compares sold price to the current assessment. It the gives a percentage of the assesment of what the house sold for, ie: 96%, 1.03% etc. Then the report takes an average of % of assessment sold for ALL of the homes. It also gives you the price per sqaure foot sold, and averages that also.

If you would like a copy just hit the contact button and get me your email address or go onto my web site Joe@JoeDelSesto.org and contact me there. I already have an analysis prepared for Westerly, I can email it to you tonight. Thanks. Joe
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Joe please send your westerly RI report to RICH62501@AOL.COM..
Tha- Reberta Falcone
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013