Market Conditions in Salida>Question Details

gtm, Home Buyer in Salida, CO

Any agents in Salida have data on sales going back to 2001, i.e. median $/sf, price, sp:lp ratio, inventory etc.

Asked by gtm, Salida, CO Sat Jan 7, 2012

We are buyers looking to retire near Salida. We are looking for a realtor who has hard data on the market to act as a buyer's agent. We are experienced real estate investors and data driven. Please do not respond if you don't know the numbers.

Answers

5
Century 21 Realtor Dena L. Stevens: (719) 369-9087

She can be of assistance.
If you are not already working with an agent, I would be happy to help. As the top agent at Chaffee County's top producing real estate office, I am confident I can provide the service and expertise you are requesting.

Jon Adams
First Colorado Land Office.
Web Reference: http://www.landinsalida.com
I live in Salida where I have been practicing real estate for 11 years, 9 of those with my own firm. Before that I lived in Denver where my husband and I invested in fix and flips and do a condo conversion. We now own riverfront, commercial and land, all as investments. We recently converted a church into our home. I would be glad to provide the data for you. I notice you already have a response. Let me know if you are already working with that agent. Otherwise, I can help. Leslie Walker, REMAX Mountain River, leslie@buysalida.com. http://www.buysalida.com.
Hello from Salida/Buena Vista Colorado.... I will tell you up front that I am not an agent that knows the numbers cold. However, being a 10 year agent as of this March, I have experience and Market Savy that could be a good value to you.

Of the 10 years that I have been practicing, the last 6 I have been an REO agent (banks owned properties). I can help anyone navigate a better deal than the average non-reo agent. Knowing how the banks negotiate is invaluable. Also, you will be privy to the upcoming listings in the area. I do have a listing coming up in Salida on L street. Along with banks, I have also accomplished many a short sales that are another source for good deals. Not all agents have the diligence to slug through the hoops to get a short sale done. The knowledge of how the banks work is an added benefit.

I have access to the data from 2001 via the MLS and county records. As your agent I will dig through the data and provide what you need for an informed decision. Rememeber that you could have lots of data, but if your agent does not have the tools of "know how" to get it done, it is not useful.

I come from a Real estate family who owned a firm in Southern California. I thoroughly enjoy what i do, especially with people who know what they want. I would love a shot at helping you in your purchase.

Do you have a particular part of Salida that you would like to be in?

Please let me know if my experience has perked any interest you might have.

Best tto you

Ritchie
Greetings from Salida! Our MLS provides hard data from 2003 and up. That said, the data is available for us to provide. If you want to work with my team, we would love to help. I am CIAS certified (certified investor agent specialist).