Balaji, Home Buyer in 28277

Among Fair oaks and Fall Brook community, which is the best?

Asked by Balaji, 28277 Wed Mar 9, 2011

Answers

5
Gladys Russe…, , Fort Mill, SC
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Depends on you wants and needs. Fall Brook is a larger community and closer to schools, Pineville shopping, Fair Oaks is a smaller community and farther from shopping and schools. The feel of each neighborhood is different. You will know which feels like home. The builder is the same so the homes will be similiar. Either way you will love living here!!
Beth Broadway…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Hi Balaji,
I have shown and sold homes in both of these communities. If you are not already working with a Realtor, give me a call and I'll share some names of folks who live there and are my clients that can share with you their opinions of the builders and the communities as well as how I can help with your purchasing decisions.
Beth
704-609-6653
Byoung, Other Pro, Fort Mill, SC
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Balaji,
DR Horton offers the same homes in each community but the standard feature levels are very different. Fallbrook now offers the" Discovery series" which is priced much lower but requires the buyer to upgrade many more features in their home. Fair Oaks on the other hand offers the "Cornerstone series" which provides many more included features. Yet another DR Horton community in the area is the community of Lake Ridge which offers the "Cornerstone Plus" series and includes even more standard features. The schools for each community are as follows: Lake Ridge - Gold Hill elem, Gold Hill middle, Fort Mill High. Fair Oaks - Sugar Creek elem, Springfield middle, Springfield High. Fallbrook - Sringfield elem., Springfield middle, Nations Ford High. The tax rate in each community is almost identical with Lake Ridge being slightly higher in Tega Cay.
Chip Fisher, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Hi Balaji. You would have to look at both to see which one you like best. As I said earlier, my neighborhood is connected to Fair Oaks. I walk through it daily and my family loves it!
Debbie Sue T…, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Balaji, I have sold homes in both communities so it really depends on what you are looking for to determine which is "best". The communities are on opposites sides of I-77, one is a smaller subdivision, one is a smaller subdivsion in a much larger subdivision of Regal Manor. One is short distance away from the schools, one is directly adjacent to a new elementary school and new high school. Both have a community pool, one has a glass front club house. Both have easy access to I-77 and are relatively the same distances from shopping and restaurants. It really depends on what you are looking for. If I can answer any specific questions, please let me know.