A single family home stands alone , what is the POA charge for ? $ 190 per month !

Asked by Sharon And John Camise, Sun City, AZ Thu Jan 16, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3076991270-10111-W-Prairie-Hi…

Answers

3
Sandra Baldw…, Agent, Sun City, AZ
Thu Jan 16, 2014
The property that is attached to your inquiry is a Gemini Twin - with HOA fees for exterior painting, garbage collection, care of common grounds, Blanket Insurance policy on the property, all water. I would be happy to go over all of this with you if you wish me to.

Sandra Baldw…, Agent, Sun City, AZ
Thu Jan 16, 2014
If you could give me the MLS# for the stand alone home you are looking at, I could help you to understand the $190 per month fee. It could be that this is a "Casita Home", a unique concept between and Gemini Twin (duplex) and a stand alone home. They do have the HOA fees for grass in the front and other services.

my mistake , it is described as a single family home , but described as a gemini ? the mls #4995211 . We are from Pa and have visited many times. Now we are ready to purchase with approx 35 % down . thank you , John Camise
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 16, 2014
I think you mean the HOA--homeowner's association.