ARE ANY HOMES FOR SALE IN MEADOWS AT TRINITY CROSSING WHEN WAS THIS AREA DEVELOPED?

Asked by Corleysuzi, Dripping Springs, TX Tue Nov 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1031243984-15205-Mimebark-Way…

Answers

5
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Corleysuzi, the property you inquired about specifically, 15205 Mimebark Way is actually in a subdivision called Forest Bluff. The Meadows at Trinity Crossing is a different subdivision nearby. I'm not sure exactly which area you're interested in, so if you would like to get in touch with me, perhaps I can help you figure it out.

In the Meadows at Trinity Crossing, also known as "Agave" in some parts, there are three homes for sale right now ranging from $148,000 up to $300,000. That area was built in about 2005. The subdivision is more traditional like the house you linked, while some parts are very modern in the subdivision section called Agave.

Forest Bluff is a nearby subdivision which was built mostly in 2004 and there are currently four homes available ranging from $120,000 up to $200,000. The one you linked to your question is actually under contract by the way and is in Forest Bluff...

Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to assist you and steer you in the right direction as far as which area and type of home is best for you. I know both areas, represent buyers like you at no cost, and am one of the top producing agents in the greater Austin area. I also work with the #1 Real Estate company in Austin, Keller Williams Realty. Please contact me when you can and I will do what I can to assist! Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Dear Joe,
Thank you for introducing yourself to me. Both of those areas look great and are in the right price range. I do want masonry all the way around the house and tile(wet areas) carpet the rest. I need to know if either is a closed gated community and if there are HOA fees, if so what do they cover, a pool club house or what. Please send me pictures of all the homes that you mention. They must be one story and 1500-1750 sq foot. I would consider smaller 3/2 with attached garage front of house facing north, back porch facing south. Energy efficient etc. I am thinking about moving next summer. So I have plenty of time to look. I prefer the area around where 290 and 71 split. I know that nothing is perfect, but if it meets most of these qualifications I will be able to pay $100,000 down and bank the rest. Thank you for your time. I look forward to working with you.
Suzi Corley
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 26, 2013
If you are referring to The Agave....the ultra modern homes that were developed in a architectural series in the mid 2000's. Currently, there are 2 active listings.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like any additional information about the area. I have experience with both the new construction and resale in the area. I would be happy to help you without obligation.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Scott Brunger, , Austin, TX
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Yes...there are a few listed! Very interesting community! Ultra modern design! I have shown a few of the homes there.

From the research I have done for my past buyers it seems that the original developer/builder went out of business. Hence the large number of undeveloped home sites. I was able to find a bank had holdings on a few of the home sites.

I would be happy to discuss this community more with you!

Give me a ring!

Scott
REMAX1
5122170534
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 26, 2013
There are currently three homes listed ranging in price from 148K to 299.9K. Are you looking specifically in that area? If you are, and you're not already working with a Realtor I'd be delighted to help you. Just contact me to begin the process.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
ps: It appears to have begun around 1980.
Flag Tue Nov 26, 2013
Melissa Galv…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi
There may be homes for sale in Hidden Springs Ranch. If you're interested in details, please contact me at
512-773-5735
mgalvan@kw.com

Best wishes,
Melissa Galvan
mgalvan@kw.com