Home Selling in Marion : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
If I sell my property after age 65 do I have to pay taxes on it
I looked up the IRS site to be certain, here is their response and a link to the site to check for yourself.

Principal Private Residence

If you sell your house, i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012 Home Selling in 59925
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Montana > Flathead County > Marion > Home Selling in Marion
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer