Foreclosure in Manitowoc County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Peggy Kadow, Real Estate Pro in Manitowoc, WI
Peggy Kadow answered:
House discharged in bankruptcy 2 years ago, should I do deed in leiu or let it go thru foreclosure?
There are three professionals you should seek the help of in this situation. 1) an attorney, 2) your tax accountant, and 3) your lender that you want to purchase a future home from.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 1, 2013 Foreclosure in 54220
Bob Max, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA
Bob Max answered:
any one else getting no where with american home mortgage servicing? I have been faxing in paystubs, bank statements tax returns for 17 months now
Yes!!!- we have been trying since last July to get the HAMP modification. We met all the criteria and they have given us the runaround asking for one more document, saying documents wer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 28, 2010 Foreclosure in Manitowoc
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Manitowoc County > Foreclosure in Manitowoc County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer