Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Magnolia : Real Estate Advice

  • All42
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 10
Thu May 18, 2017
Poodleandbearcub asked:
Thu May 18, 2017
Poodleandbearcub asked:
Sun Feb 15, 2015
codeash asked:
Wed Apr 30, 2014
Jennifer Courreges answered:
Hi- I would enjoy helping you. Contact me at or call my cell at 832-728-3999. You can also go to my website at to search for homes that are on the MLS and I can provide more information on the homes you are interested in.

Enjoy your evening and talk with you soon!

Jennifer Courreges
RE/MAX Preferred Homes
832-728-3999 direct/cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Andrew Gordon answered:
According to the FEMA maps, Westwood is not in a floodplain. Although usually it is in a home by home basis. If you should have any additional questions, please feel to contact me. As a resident in the immediate area I can help with any questions you may have. My direct number is 832.515.2978, or you can email me at


Andrew Gordon
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Andrew Wilkinson answered:
Hi Lee,

You can find the list of local realtors in your area in our directory:

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Kristie Zorens answered:
Hi Branson,

I have worked with buyers who have had disabled children and am aware of the needs within a home to provide functionality for the disabled. My husband is also a contractor in the area who has implemented ADA standards for homes when needed. His name is Doug Zorens and his company is DN'A Builders, LLC in Magnolia and the office number is 281-610-7240 in the event that you need his services.

I would be happy to assist you in finding a perfect home suitable for your needs if you have not already found an agent to help you.

Please feel free to give me a call at 281-610-7240.

Thank you,
Kristie Zorens
Century 21 Realty Partners
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Candy Ferrer answered:
What a great question!!! I think the public in general is unclear about who represents whom in a real estate transaction. Texas law requires that INFORMATION ABOUT BROKERAGE SERVICES ("IABS") be given to all persons asking about a property. This form can be googled and found on the Texas Real Estate Commission website and is correctly dated at its last iteration on October 10, 2011 and you can find it here -
Here's the backstory:
When a prospective buyer calls the number on the sign in the yard, he or she is calling the listing agent who represents the seller. Should that prospective buyer want the listing agent to write an offer (without benefit of another Realtor or agent), then in actuality, the listing agent becomes a neutral party and cannot represent either the buyer OR the seller any longer when only one agent is involved. The agent cannot give advice or counsel to either side, including his or her former client, the seller. There is no "representing both sides", it's neither. It is in a buyer's best interest to choose a Realtor to represent him or her as an agent who will have the buyer's best interests at heart.
The "charge" of a listing agent is diametrically opposed to that of a buyer's agent.
Here's the answer to your question:
The seller pays the commission as agreed upon with his listing agent and that agent shares the commission with the other agent (if there is one) and both brokers involved also.
I hope that wasn't too much information! : )
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Magnolia Zip Codes