Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in Madison County : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Aug 31, 2017
Jasmine Hardin asked:
I have an outstanding balance on my credit report where I had to up and leave an apartment so now I don't know what to do
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Kathy King answered:
Dear Mike,
I do not think you will have a problem getting a loan but I recommend that you speak with a mortgage person in so you can know for suret. I can recommend someone if you would like.
We have a lot of condos in the price range you mentioned near Research Park but you could also buy a home with a back yard. In our area, homes are moderately priced and taxes are low so you may be able to purchase more than you expected. Let me know why a condo is attractive to you. If you are not already working with a realtor I would be happy to assist you with buying a home in North AL. I have over 16 years experience and a life time of information about the area.
Let me know how I can assist you.
Kathy King
Coldwell Banker First
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice