Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Macomb County : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Wed May 11, 2016
Kaiserkaren asked:
Fri Jul 10, 2015
James Gostomski answered:
I am a landlord and I run a add on craigslist or the local paper and I get a ton of them.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 22, 2015
softlinkg11 answered:
SoftLink Int'l is currently offering loans for Personal or Business purpose at 3% interest rate, contact today if you need a loan
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
My NC Homes Team answered:
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Sigrid Garrick answered:

You can ask for the appraisal report. Sometimes they make mistakes. I just found an error in an appraisal for one of my buyers & fortunately the appraiser corrected it.
You can go on my website & look at the market insider for your zip code. You can also send me your address & information about your home & I can check what the comparable comps are in your area.

If there is enough errors in the appraisal report, you can ask to have it corrected or ask for another appraisal. Each appraiser could come up with different figures.

This is a very common problem these days. The home prices are going up & they base their appraisal on past sales. The past sales are less than what current market value would be.

There are some companies that are offering refinancing without an appraisal. You might want to check that out as well.

Best to you,
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Karen Paytas answered:

Yes there are condo communities that accept small pets. You would need to let me know where you are looking and I can check to see which complex's allow animals. I do know that certain parts of the City Center Square condo's accept small pets.

If you need assistance finding a new home I would be glad to assist.

Have a Great Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Donna answered:
I used to live on Brohl. My mom still does and the neighbor hood is so quite and no problems at all. You need to call on them.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Stephen Connolly answered:
Lanse Cruese School District is offering school of choice. In other words your child can live in Lenox Twp. and attend this school district if it is open enrollment.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Stephen Connolly answered:
I also have great childhood memories of homes as well. I noticed that you are a home owner in Georgia. Are you looking to purchase a home in Michigan ? Thank you , Steve
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Maureen Francis & Dmitry Koublitsky answered:
A landlord could have their own rental app. The things that are on our board's rental app are:

Job history and income
Personal references contact info
Past landlords with contact info
your social secuirty number for a credit check and/or a copy of your credit report
names of who will be living in the house or on the lease

There is a request for an employment letter from your current employer.

It is up to the landlord to decide if they need all of this or more.

Good luck Carrie.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 13, 2010
Julie Starbuck answered:
Bob is absolutely right - I am new to this Trulia answer system. But the advice on City-Data is true for the entire country.

You should consider SW Florida too. Much warmer than Michigan! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Foreclosure Made Ez answered:
Hi Kerry,
I'd be happy to help! Please give me a call 586-239-9099.
Christina vandenBerg
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue May 25, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
You may wish to ask your question and possibly attach a link so that your question can be answered accordingly--in the meantime if looking at a RealtyTrac listing, keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information is not always accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Jennifer asked:
Search Advice