Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Macomb County : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Aug 19, 2017
Rickyglover56 answered:
i have grandson and his wife to be plus a baby on the way ,and they are trying to repair a old trailer to live in but it's very bad floor's bad roof leak's ,i am 60 and with a bad back. i cannot help him. and do not have the money .o i would help a little. but this trailer is not liveable. need help. ... more
0 votes 22 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 12, 2015
Sally Grenier answered:
Do NOT rely on Trulia's numbers. The only way to get an accurate market value for your home is to talk to a local Realtor who can do a comparative market analysis (CMA) for you. The numbers you see here and on Zillow and are notoriously inaccurate. The data here (and those other sites) are based on some random algorithm that doesn't take in account things like location, upgrades, etc. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Feb 27, 2015
Realteam Real Estate answered:
Just try contacting the agent that had your home listed previously and ask them to remove the photos. They may not even be aware that Trulia still has the photos up. Hope this helps!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 20, 2011
Karen Paytas answered:

Good Evening!!! I'm a Buyers agent that works in the Roseville area. I would be glad to assist you in looking for a foreclosure home. Just give me a call or e-mail me and we can get started.

Have a Great Evening!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 11, 2008
smith3gary answered:

While the CLUE report suggestions is terrific, I believe it can only be ordered by a business or the homeowner.*&p_li=&p_topview=1

"Only businesses or individuals with permissible purpose can access consumer reports. C.L.U.E.® reports are consumer reports, as defined by the FCRA. Please ask the home seller to obtain their property’s loss history report ..."
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice