How To... in Louisville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Wes Black, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY
Wes Black answered:
I am loking to move my small church congregation into a new / used building. Who should I contact in the Louisville, KY / Jeffersonville, IN area?
Semonin Realtors, the largest realtor in the area, is the place to call. Many very qualified commercial specialists will be eager to help you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 31, 2011 How To... in Louisville
.,  in L' Anse, MI
. answered:
i want to report tax fraud
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Does this have anything to do with Real Estate? Contact the IRS.
1 vote Share Flag Fri Jan 2, 2009 How To... in Louisville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Jefferson County > Louisville > How To... in Louisville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer