Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Lost River : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Emily Erekuff answered:
Hi Robert,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Do you want to show the term Real Estate Specialists in the name field where your own name is currently displayed? If so, you can easily edit that name field within your account. Just access the link below and find the name field in the Personal Information section. Make your update and save your changes when you are done.

If you don't want to edit the name field but instead want to display Real Estate Specialists under the status field where your account currently shows you to be an agent, I'm afraid that isn't possible. The selections you may make to that field are pre-defined and we would have to change those selections for all accounts. If that's is what you're looking to do, please let me know however so I can share that request with our team for the future.

Thank you,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice