Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Los Angeles County : Real Estate Advice

  • All509
  • Local Info30
  • Home Buying263
  • Home Selling32
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 6,571
Earlier today
Randall Ortiz answered:
You would need an ITIN loan. I have worked with several clients in helping them get ITIN loans. As long as you have the proper documentation, it can definitely be done.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Earlier today
Randall Ortiz answered:
That's pretty simple to do. I work with lenders that will go down to a 550 credit score for FHA loans. Contact me if you still need help with this, I can help.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Earlier today
Daniel Erickson asked:
The seller suddenly set a deadline for my loan letter that I couldn't meet. This deadline was not in our contract. Now they have accepted other offer
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 8:48pm
Yeslexus asked:
Yesterday at 11:57am
Genaisaacson answered:
Yes! There are many first time home buyer programs and also area based programs that offer down payment assistance. Call your favorite lender and ask what is available in your area. Gena Isaacson, Broker-associate Century 21 Hometown Realty, Pismo Beach ... more
0 votes 272 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 20, 2017
Bkj1904 asked:
Mon Sep 18, 2017
Bcrandall03 answered:
I can help but who will be responsible for the repayment to me? Let's talk on
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 15, 2017
Ronnie Mendiola answered:
10979 chalon rd is that still for sale
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 13, 2017
Margie Uribe asked:
Tue Sep 12, 2017
Trulia answered:
More Detail From Asker: - To be clear , we gave notice to end our tenancy at our current home and our landlord will not allow us to delay our move. We have hired movers, and transferred utilities, all based on the commitment we'd be closed by now.

Our agent says we have no choice but to either cooperate with the seller or back out of the transaction (which is not acceptable either, as we will still be homeless.)

Sorry, the question only allows 1000 characters and it was difficult to express with that limit.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 10, 2017
908592825 answered:
The stairs is visually sloppy too. We are the first time home buyer, didn't realize that may indicates a structural problem. The transaction has been settled down 2months ago. Can we ask the seller and inspector to do something for this problem? The property is located in California. Thanks! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 8, 2017
Darrah Haynes answered:
third party buyer on rpa is being replaced by another party. Do I need new rpa or just an amendment
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 7, 2017
Richie_818 asked:
Is there a way to obtain the permits to be able to keep it? Or would it have to be demolished?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 7, 2017
Eric Weinberg asked:
I unsubscribed from your emails because you were sending me listings in neighborhoods nowhere near where I'm looking. If you sent me listings from the zip codes I'd searched,…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 3, 2017
Relinda Cannova asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 3, 2017
Toppcatt32 asked:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice