Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Longview : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Oct 7, 2016
Sheymiah64 answered:
You have to contact your case worker in California. If you have signed a year lease you have to get the document where the landlord lets you out of the lease as long as your in good standards ,have him sign the paper so you will be able to move. Your caseworker then forwards the document to the state your moving and a tentative date. I suggest before you decide to move call the Section 8 program in the city your seeking to move ask requirements for bedroom size and if you need to have a income before moving into your house,apt. Some states if you have a minor child under the age of 5 will put that child in the room with you. Good luck ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Quality of Life in Popular Longview Neighborhoods