Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Long Branch : Real Estate Advice

  • All59
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Thu Apr 10, 2014
Sarah Pomphrey answered:
Best for you to contact a reputable mortgage broker/rep in your area. They will be able to offer you the
best advice on how to proceed. Good Luck!
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Laura Giannotta answered:
New Jersey's Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency used to have a special loan program for police and fire fighters. This is no longer available. The HMFA does has a program called Live Where You Work (LWYW). It provides low interest loans to persons purchasing a home in the town where they work. Follow this link for more information.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Long Branch Zip Codes