Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90813 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Tue Aug 30, 2016
Angelica P answered:

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, to list your rental on Zillow, Trulia and other top sites. Please follow this link for instructions on how to post a rental listing:

If you have additional questions or have issues with posting your listing, please reply back to this email and I will be happy to help you.

Zillow Rental Manger Help:

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 26, 2014
Alex Montelongo Real Estate Group answered:
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Betty Stroll answered:

If the mortgage is assumable then that mortgage follows the owner.
You will need to check with an attorney and the bank to see if they will permit this transfer..
Good Luck in your purchase.. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 13, 2009
Shel-lee Davis answered:

Just as clarification, the link I give you for the LB Development Services Building Permit Records goes off the street address only. If the information is not coming up using the street name as you typed it in, you can use th alpha or numeric street name lookup under the Street Name search block to identify the way the show it in their records. By the way, use the "web reference link". It actually works whereas the link I put in the message only works sometimes. Hope this helps and Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 21, 2008
Barbara Robbins-Olexa answered:
I worked with a father who transferred his home to his kids. There is a form called the Transfer of Ownership Form that the County Tax Assessor has where you can indicate that this is a transfer of property from parent to child and your accountant can help you decide if that is the best way to go versus a living trust. As far as the mortgage, depending on the rate of the mortgage, it will probably work out better to just refinance since interest rates are so low, but call the lender and see what they might offer to you. If you are not sure and want some help with this, feel free to contact me at or 714-296-7270. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice