Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Livingston : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Jul 30, 2015
Baily Goodwine answered:
Hi Laura,

The best way to go about resolving this issue is to use the Report a Problem function within Google Maps itself. Here are the steps for contacting Google about the issue.

Report a Street View image
1.Open Google Maps.
2.In the bottom right corner, click the yellow Pegman . Then drag and drop it onto the map.
3.Find the Street View image. Make sure that you see the exact image that you want to report.
4.Click Report a problem in the very bottom right of the web page window.
5.Complete the form "Report Inappropriate Street View." (you will want to select "Misplaced image or misaligned navigation arrows" next to the Report image quality option)
6.Click Submit.

Google will review your report as fast as they can. If you entered your email address in the form, they will be able to email you with any changes to the status of your report.

Feel free to contact me directly if you run into any problems!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Livingston Zip Codes