Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Lincoln Heights : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Dec 7, 2009
Mickey answered:
Single family property is exempt from the rent stabilization ordinance. If however, you are receiving rental income from the other buildings that are on the same lot as the single family property then you would have to register both units with the Los Angeles Housing Authority in order to continue collecting the rents from them. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Rentals in Lincoln Heights Zip Codes