Well..your getting close to your move in a little less than a month or so.
Have you considered using your VA for your purchase?
VA is excellent and offers the following benefits:
*100% financing! (You can put down $$$ if you wish)
*All closing costs paid out our unqiue lender credit!
*No mortgage insurance
In terms of documents I would need:
1. Last 2 years of W-2s and Federal Tax Returns with all schedules & all pages.
2. Last 2 mos of bank statements from all accounts with all pages.
3. Most recent 2 paystubs (covering a 30-day period if paid once).
4. Any IRA, 401(k) or other retirments statements
5. DD214 (we will send for your certificate of eligibility)
I can pre-approve same day and we can get you out shopping. Comparatively speaking, buying is stronger than renting when you compare payments & what you get with renting VS. payments & what you get with buying.
I'm here to help. Mike 916-813-4003 or shoot me an email!