Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Las Vegas : Real Estate Advice

  • All3K
  • Local Info237
  • Home Buying1K
  • Home Selling168
  • Market Conditions78

Activity 16
Sun Nov 27, 2016
Michael Prescott answered:
Eviction is a tricky process. First I wish to point out that ALL real estate transactions are required to be IN WRITING to be LEGAL and Binding. On that if there is someone LIVING on premises WITHOUT this contract in writing and you wish to vacate them, You are STILL required to follow eviction procedures. They MUST be put on notice and served eviction notice. I would recommend you google LOCAL eviction companies to assist you. In the future NEVER make this COSTLY mistake again. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 11, 2016
Libratink asked:
I recently purchased the property at : 3555 Meridale Drive #2143, Las Vegas, NV 89147 and would like the listing photos pulled down from the site. I attempted to create an account…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 28, 2015
Angela Adams answered:
Our title company can probably help you with this as well. Please contact me if you would like me to send you their contact info.
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Mon May 11, 2015
Monkey Boy asked:
Thu Jan 15, 2015
Dale Snyder answered:
Short answer: Time, Education, and Paperwork.

Other answers have covered the specific details :)
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2015
Dale Snyder answered:
Reach out to a Lender, they should be able to guide you through the process of the best routes to get started :)
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Llovelett answered:
Have her contact HELP of Southern Nevada 369-4357 x1859. They have a WIA program that will help her get her GED and find a job. Super program. Ask for Larry
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Robert Adams answered:
Is this a serious question? I would think we have more important topics to dicsuss.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 18, 2013
CIndy Sun answered:
I keep all my transactions on a separate card.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Aundrea Beach-Greco answered:
Hi there
I know your question was about cancelling the deal, and that can be accomplished, however if we could save the deal and close, would you be interested? I have been lending for over 15 years and am confident we could close this within 2 weeks. That's if you still want to proceed.
If so, or if you have any other questions, let me know. I'm happy to help.
Aundrea Beach-Greco
RMS & Associates
(702) 326-7866
... more
1 vote 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 17, 2011
David Cooper answered:
You need to file a police report first, and have pictures taken of the damage. Otherwise, he will deny it and you have no proof.

David Cooper
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Damon Botticelli answered:
I agree with several other opinions here that you should get licensed independantly and then decide which brokerage to go with. I received my pre-licensing training being sponsored by a big brokerage and regretted the decision while waiting a year to change companies.

After you're licensed, learning the business will depend on your personality and which brokerage if the best fit for you. Some people need constant motivation and sales meetings, others learn better with books, some will get the most out of joining a small team and jumping right in.

Feel free to give me a ring to discuss in more detail...

Damon Botticelli
Realty One Group
(702) 523-7713
... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Marina Gulakova answered:
Mr Dali,

Are you referring to property taxes? If so, they are assessed based on the values of the homes selling in the neighborhood. The reason they have been coming down is because the values of Las Vegas houses have significantly dropped. They don't depend on who owns the property.

If you are referring to real property transfer tax it is a tax on the sale, granting, and transfer of real property or an interest in real property.

If none of the options I provided is what you are referring to, you could consult with any one of the Real Estate attorneys I always advise my clients to use:

Law Office of Elizabeth Zagajeski
2580 Anthem Village Drive Suite B20
Henderson, Nevada 89052
p: (702) 517-5002
f: (866) 594-6975

Black & Lobello
Robert Noggle-

McFarling Benson
2800 W. Sahara Ave
Suite 6G,
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Tel: 702.565.4335
Fax: 702.732.9385

Hope that helps!

... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not ask friends, family, co-workers, etc., for referrals.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Daniel Boyle answered:
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice