How to Sell Your Home
1. Prepare your home for sale
2. Find the Market Value for your Home by researching comparable sales, which have similar upgrades or improvements as yours, to get a more accurate valuation for your house
3. Analyze the current market condition of your area to determine a pricing strategy based on your needs.
4. Utilize an aggressive marketing strategy to expose your listing to as many prospective buyers locally, nationally and internationally
5. Negotiate the terms of a contract with Buyer's that are willing, able and capable of purchasing.
6. Ensure all mandatory disclosures are provided and documented.
7. Close escrow on the sale
8. Receive your proceeds from the sale
I recommend utilizing a good Realtor to Navigate you through the steps.
For a Free no-obligation Comparative Market Analysis Report (Step 2) feel free to request at: http://www.lasvegashomesbyjennifer.com/selling/home-valuation/