Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in Larimer County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Mar 14, 2009
Lori Lindholm answered:
Hi Kerry,
If you can afford to sell your current home to cover the deficiency then I would suggest doing that. It can help you avoid hurting your credit score with a short sale. Otherwise you could lease out your current property and possibly qualify for both homes.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions or needs, don't hesitate to check me out through the website below. Best of luck!

Warmest regards,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice