Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Langley : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Tue Jul 28, 2015
Christopher Pagli answered:
you can't change the old listing it's now public record and in the past. Your agent would have to create a new listing.

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 15, 2014
Kary Krismer answered:
You would probably be better off asking this in a Texas forum, not a Washington forum.

I could tell you that if you were selling here in Washington you could sign down in Texas, but I don't know about Texas. Are they a state which uses escrow agents to close? If so you can probably sign anywhere. In any case though, I suspect there's a way to do what you need to do. You can't be the first person outside of Texas trying to sell. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 30, 2010
Emelia Sanchez answered:
Two (2) Years Tax Returns*
(include all schedules & all pages - Federal Return only)
Two (2) Months Bank Statements*
(include all pages)
Two (2) Months Pay Stubs*
Hardship Letter
Personal/Household Financial Statement (FreddieMac Form unless otherwise indicated)
Letter of Authorization
Purchase Contract (Include all Counters and/or Addendums)
Listing Agreement
Estimated HUD Statement
*Must be consecutive
Your agent should advise you if any other items will be required.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Langley Zip Codes