La Sierra Hills : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Loren Hoboy, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ
Loren Hoboy answered:
A friend asks me to find a house for him since he is out of state. I am not an agent, so I contact one agent and she found a great house.
As has been pointed out it is illegal for a real estate agent to pay you a "finders" fee. You may enter into a consulting contract with your "friend" for services. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 14, 2010 Home Selling in La Sierra Hills
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Riverside > La Sierra Hills
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer