Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Kyle : Real Estate Advice

  • All70
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying20
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Mike Smith answered:
Have you been contacted by the List Agent for New Owner? That is the person you need to contact to see if you are eligible. If you are renting the home and the landlord is the one being foreclosed on then you still might have that option. If you are the former owner in most cases you are not eligible for CFK. The only way to find out for sure is to contact the listing broker for the new owner be it Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Michael Neal answered:
Get a call over to the Austin Tennant Council, Also....... Hays county court house has many people there that are willing to help, They truly are a great source of information, I promise you is a great source of information also I hope this helps Bless
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 1, 2011
Don Groff answered:
You need to keep open communication with your lender. I would ask them. If you are a month behind and stay there it may not be an issue where they are going to foreclose. Talk to them to see if you can pay an extra $100 a month or something so you can get caught up. The important thing is to keep talking with them... that will avoid a lot of issues that could arise from your situation. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Marti Eveleigh,REALTOR answered:
I see part of that reply was cut off. Should have read.... Short Sales do NOT affect your credit as much as Foreclosure!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 18, 2008
Lucien Vaillancourt answered:
Hello Kyle

As a tennant you should have been sent a legal notice regarding the intent of Wells Fargo to foreclose. If the home is being foreclosed your lease and right to occupy the home may be in jeopardy. If you received no such notice I suggest contacting the police and consulting an attorney. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Kyle Zip Codes