Kiowa : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Thomas Moser, Real Estate Pro in East Northport, NY
Thomas Moser answered:
I am looking at buying a home that is currently tenant occupied. It is shown that the lease is paid in full through 2015. I can't afford two
The rent that is already paid should be prorated. In other words, at closing, the seller would credit you with the amount of rent from now through the end of the lease term.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013 Home Buying in 80117
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
how do I add photos and a price to my home listing?
Ann Wecker,

If your home is listed with a real estate agent your agent can post and make changes to your listing posted on Trulia at any time.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 1, 2013 Home Selling in 80117
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer