Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Kings County : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 34
Sat Feb 11, 2017
Chaindtive89 answered:
Mon Feb 1, 2016
Robert Politzer answered:

I am a Developer and would like to know more about your development site in Kensington.
My company is GreenStreet of NY:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 10, 2015
Sam Gold answered:
Tue Jan 13, 2015
Johnathan Kadosh asked:
What's the best way to approach homeowner who has a lis penden
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 2, 2014
Sky Derival answered:

Sounds like you probably having the same problem as my other clients, too much money and not enough houses to purchase. I am currently working with 5 buyers who used to have this same problem 2 years ago, and now between me and less than 15 other agents I work closely with we have closed over 500 short sales for our investors this year alone.

If you feel that you could use the best fix for this problem, feel free to contact me. You can see on my profile some of the sales that I have done. FYI they are ALL short Sales
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 13, 2014
Joseph Runfola answered:
To report a complaint against a real estate broker, visit or call (518) 474-4429.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 4, 2014
Maxwell Stainback answered:

I am very familiar with properties in that area. If you would like to contact me with some more details as to the nature of your comparative search I would be glad to work with you.

Best Regards,
Maxwell Stainback
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun May 18, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own...
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 10, 2014
Tatiana Davis answered:
Good Morning, we have several cash buyers who can close quickly. Depending on your asking price, I may be able to help. Please give me a call when you can. Have a great day.

Tatiana Davis, Associate Broker
Davis & Associates Realty
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 19, 2014
Frank Spaulding-Bey answered:
Call Sean Butler (917) 865-6500 at Santander Bank on Montaque Street as he can get you qualified for the most amount of money based on your on assets and credit.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 17, 2014
Robert Hanson answered:
I have programs where I can use the estimated rent for the units as part of your income to qualify for the home. I can do this whether you are living in one of the units or not. This allows me to qualify clients to buy investment properties that they otherwise might not be able to. If you would like to pursue seeing if you can qualify for this program, please let me know at your convenience. You can live chat with me at the link below and my full contact information tagline will also be posted as a reply to this comment. Regards, Robert Hanson: ... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 17, 2014
Frank Spaulding-Bey answered:
I have one in Staten Island. Give me a buzz 347-732-7408
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Taryn Wisky answered:
Hi Ronald,

I received information about the property, however I would like to be clear about who represents you. Do you have an exclusive agent? I am interested but I want to be clear about who I am working with.


Taryn Wisky
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Kathryn Lilly answered:
You have not given enough information here to give you a real answer.
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) and a corporation are two very different legal entities and cannot be both.
A lot will depend on if you are an American Citizen or Legal US resident, even though you currently live in Australia.
But this is really a question for an Attorney and Accountant that specializes in dual nation Real Estate and tax situations.
I do work with many International investors resident outside the US, mostly from Europe and what entity they buy such investments in does differ depending on individual tax and citizenship situations as well as the expectation and purpose of the investment.
There is no one answer fits all to this question.
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
You really should be consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate and have all related documentation reviewed before worrying about a title company--your attorney may suggest one for you.... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice
Investment Properties in Popular Cities in Kings County