Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Kingman : Real Estate Advice

  • All105
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying31
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 3
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Brad Bergamini answered:
I agree with Jay. Take your lease to an Attorney.. Some leases I have seen state that the Landlord will keep current on payments of the property, if this is the case your landlord will be in breach of contract and you might have some rights there.
Seek Professional help with a real estate attorney.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Andyholler asked:
We contacted the landlords and they acted like they had no clue what was going on. Then they would never return our calls. What should we do? We have contacted the re-conveyance company…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 4, 2011
scott farmer answered:
In the Phoenix area (Maricopa County) it's published in the tax records as well which we as agents can access through ARMLS. Keep in mind that these dates can change and be postponed so it you go to the sale and the home is not auctioned chances are it may come up again later.

Sandy Farmer
Realtor, GRI, CSSN
John Hall & Associates
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Kingman Zip Codes