Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in King of Prussia : Real Estate Advice

  • All52
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 7
Mon Sep 15, 2014
Spiro Kontostergios answered:
The interest rate would be the same if there is a non-occupying co-borrower. It can be done with FHA but not Homepath.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Alan Openshaw answered:
Hello PK,

If you have your green card or EA card or one of the following Visa's below I am able to help you.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960

Non-permanent Resident Aliens

Non-permanent resident aliens must provide evidence of a valid, acceptable visa. A copy of the unexpired visa must be included in the loan file evidencing one of the following visa classes:

· A Series (A-1, A-2, A-3)- given to officials of foreign governments, immediate family members and support

staff. Only those without diplomatic immunity, as verified on the visa, are eligible.

· E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor- this visa is essentially the same as an H-1 or L-1; the title refers to the foreign country's status with the United States.

· G series (G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, and G-5)- given to employees of international organizations that are located in the United States. Some examples include the United Nations, Red Cross, World Bank, UNICEF and the International Monetary Fund. Verification that the applicant does not have diplomatic immunity must

be obtained from the applicant's employer and/or by the viewing the applicant's passport.

· H-1 (includes H-1B and H-1C), Temporary Worker- given to foreign citizens temporarily working in the

United States.

· L-1, Intra-Company Transferee- given to professional employees whose company's main office is in a foreign country.

· O-1A- given to individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics

(not including the arts, motion pictures, or television industry)

· O-1B- given to individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry

· O-2- given to individuals who will accompany an O-1 artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance.

· TN, NAFTA visa- used by Canadian or Mexican citizens for professional or business purposes.

· TC, NAFTA visa- used by Canadian citizens for professional or business purposes.
... more
2 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Ilya Zamarin answered:
Hello Brian. I am a commercial / business and private mortgage broker / lender. I can help you with your request. Please contact me at your convenience at or by phone at 215-225-7000 or 215-858-1018. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 28, 2011
Dp2 answered:
Rose presented some excellent points. I agree that some commercial lenders would shy away from funding this deal, but I also know others who'd be interested in this deal if you were to acquire it at the right numbers. I also agree that this deal is a better candidate for hard or private money and creative financing. You might also consider equity partnering with another investor on this. ... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 29, 2010
William Polack answered:
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Matt answered:
Looks like people are predicting in the 6.5 range.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 25, 2007
Donna Saylor & Carolyn Mitchell The Power of TWO! answered:
Sellers may be willing to finance if they percieve that as the best solution for meeting their needs. For instance, if a vacant home has been sitting on the market for some time the sellers may be in a situation where they are paying two mortgages, taxes and upkeep. This would be draining for them. An offer to buy the home using them as the bank may be favorable. Keep in mind the terms of payment would also have to meet their needs. Down money may have to cover the real estate agents commission and any other costs they have. Be very careful that the terms of the loan also meet your needs. We would advise you to have an attorney look over the contract before any party signs.

As you look around for seller finance opportunities, you will be told no more than yes, but success will come when you can develop the best solution to the sellers problem.
... more
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in King of Prussia Zip Codes