Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Kasilof : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Jul 19, 2014
Kelly Thomas answered:
According to the Department of Natural Resources website, a lease from DNR can include anything from agriculture land leases for use to grow hay, crops, or graze livestock to mining leases which would allow you to harvest and export rock, sand, gravel to aquatic leases for leasing part of a shore where you would do sea life farming. You can find out more information regarding DNR leases here: ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice