Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in Kansas City : Real Estate Advice

  • All504
  • Local Info52
  • Home Buying205
  • Home Selling32
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 18
Fri May 5, 2017
Mary answered:

Thank you for reaching out. Please follow the instructions below on how to find a Section 8 rental listings.

1. Click the Rent tab on our homepage
2. Enter your desired area in the search bar and hit Enter
3. Click More, enter the keyword 'Section 8', and click Search.

Let me know if you have additional questions by replying to email I sent you and I will be happy to assist.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 22, 2016
Christina Darling answered:
Sat Jan 16, 2016
Nigel Williams asked:
I am wanting wanting to rent both sides of a duplex or find a house that can be two apartments in the Kansas City area. Can anyone help? Our lease is up in April!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 25, 2014
Murphy Team answered:
I would recommend a background check and credit check before sharing a place with someone. This will help assure you that the person is responsible and that you would be safe.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 24, 2014
Jim Godwin answered:
Hi Michelle, Tanya is correct in her answer. I would just add that I manage rental property for different owner groups and have found that each property owner is different and will have their own "hot Button". I can help answer more specific questions if there is a particular thing you're worried about. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 24, 2014
Jim Godwin answered:
HI Andre, We work with a large group of Investors and Property Management Companies that can help find exactly what your looking for. I know of a bunch available currently in the Park Hill School District in that price range. Let me know if you would like and I can refer you to a few that I personally do business with. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 7, 2014
user913545 asked:
Mon Mar 31, 2014
Tione Carter answered:
Hi Monica,

I work with alot of different programs,that will help you rebuild your credit so you can purchase a home regardless of your credit score!

Feel free to call me directly at 816-268-3938. You can also email me at
I hope I can be an assistance to you!

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Beth Wilson asked:
The home is near the med center in Kansas City. I really prefer a student as the present tenant is a phd student who studies a lot and is gone all day long. Any advice would be appreciated
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Kevin_1 answered:
yes i did an it dont work
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Ed Rippee answered:
I do not know if this will help you but I would suggest calling Hannah or Roger at BNM Enterprises at 816-756-0016. They are property managers and, if they don't have any vacancies in the area you want, they may know someone who does.


Ed Rippee, CSP, WHS, CDPE
RE/MAX Results
816-213-9362 Cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Sandra Allen asked:
Please Response ?Also do you pay your bill on line for your property? How many people in the United States have used this website to rent property's?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Connie Covert answered:
64150, 64151, 64152.

To the one who said why not ask the school district...Realtors have access to that info and why not share instead?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Michael Diggs answered:
You might try seaching by zip codes (64152 & 64153) they are in the Hawthorn area.
If I can assist you please call me anytime at 816-863-7797.

Thank you
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Myrna Vancleave answered:
Hello Deet & Christina;
You would be able to get a nice 2 bdrm apartment and maybe a house for $600 a month.
If you want to buy a home, i think the loan co. still has some first time home buyers loans. If your credit is very good, then it looks like you would have a nice tax write off for next year.
Owning your own home is one of the best investments.
To many people bought a home that was over priced and made a loan for more than they could afford.
Only make a payment on your home for 1/4 your months pay.1/4 for groceries,church,retierment,etc,1/4 for taxes,children or pets,clothes,1/4 for car payment,etc,you get the idea.
That is what we did. It is nice to have a home.
We are in a time for young or older people to buy a home. It would be one of the best things to do.
Find an area that you love. Buy a home that can grow as your family might grow.
I have been selling real estate since 1979, and when i am in a store or someplace out,i get people who i sold to back in the 80's, come over to see me and most of them still live in the same home.
I have this saying that i have said for years. "you have to love the home or i will not sell it to you, I don't want you getting mad at me when you are writting out the house payment"
Let me know what i can do for you.
my cell is 816-868-8800
myr e-mail is
thank you
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 20, 2010
Dallas Texas answered:
Always use a Realtor for represent you when your preference lease a home direct from a property owner. Many scams are out there use a real estate agent you are protected.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice