Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

66109 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Wed Jul 20, 2016
Buddjohn asked:
directly. Please delete all of the photos ASAP!
Or, send directions to me and I will do it.
Thank you!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Sharon Klein answered:
The Housing Authority has a list of landlords and available houses that accept section 8.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Roland Vinyard answered:
You are going to need an attorney. Just to place a lien, you'll need a "deficiency judgement". Normally, your uncle just telling you he was going to leave it to you is not sufficient to inherit. It needs to be in a will, properly drawn up and executed. Without a proper will, property usually goes to the next of kin and what you have done for the family will be ignored in the legal process. Have you discussed your concerns with your cousins (in a friendly way)? ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Dan Tabit answered:
Paul is correct regarding the timeline, you have waited long enough, the remaining question is have you done the other things you need to do in order to qualify for financing. Re-establishing credit after a difficult time is critical. Using, but not abusing credit will go a long way. You will need to have 2-3 good re-established trade lines. Any late payments are really difficult to overcome after an event like foreclosure or bankruptcy.
Meet with a local lender and see what they think may be possible. Best of luck.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice