Using Trulia in Kagel Canyon : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Thierry Abel, Real Estate Pro in Larkspur, CA
Thierry Abel answered:
If i am seeling a house that has a lien for HOA dues what do i need to do?
If you meant "Selling" and you are indeed the seller then pay the delinquent HOA dues through escrow with the proceed from the sale!
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 8, 2014 Using Trulia in 91342
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Kagel Canyon > Using Trulia in Kagel Canyon
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer