Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Jollyville : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue May 15, 2012
Nanci Zimmerman answered:
Yes, it is possible. Send me your email and I can send you listings in the area. You will need to provide proof of income and obtain a rental history on your existing apartment rental. My services are free to you as I am paid by the owner/landlord.

Best regards,

Nanci Zimmerman
Associate Broker
Team West Real Estate
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice