Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Jefferson County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 58
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Priscilla Sa…, Home Buyer in Phoenixville, PA
Tue Jun 16, 2015
Priscilla Savary answered:
Not possible. There is nothing in W.Va close to BWI airport. However, maybe you mean Dulles airport?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 12, 2015
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed; if and when you do list with a broker, ask your agent to post the listing, or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Gary Swank, Real Estate Pro in Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Dec 1, 2014
Gary Swank answered:
Hi, you can use the search function on finding an agent in the 25414 area code. They should be able to help you find a place near the WalMart there.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mary Curran, Real Estate Pro in Purcellville, VA
Tue Sep 16, 2014
Mary Curran answered:
Yes there is a beautiful park in Charles Town. It is located in the historic area of town and so it is surrounded by old homes and gardens. The park itself, has a running trail, tennis courts, pool, covered picnic tables. It is very nice and peaceful. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mrs. Alicia…, Home Buyer in Logan, WV
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Mrs. Alicia J. Millington asked:
Phil Rotondo, Real Estate Pro in Melbourne, FL
Sun Mar 9, 2014
Phil Rotondo answered:
No, you can't. Trulia's only for Realtor-listed homes.
If you'd like a great Coldwell Banker agent to sell your home, please let me know.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mary Curran, Real Estate Pro in Purcellville, VA
Sun Mar 9, 2014
Mary Curran answered:
Hi Jerry,

What is the MLS # ? Also, do you need to be in Shephardstown? And what is your price range?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Feb 2, 2014
Tim Moore answered:
Price it correctly, get it on MLS and get it on the online sites for those interested in it to see. The MLS is the most important of the steps after pricing correctly.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
don't get involved with the idea of buying a foreclosure as being the "best" for you.....forget what "you've been told" and rely on your agent for will be required to have bank approval (ie - a pre-approval) to buy any home, not just a foreclosure.

Just so you are prepared............some questions you will be asked have to do with your income and amount of you have student loans? car payments? credit card debt? any past due loans....collections? issues?
Do you have steady employment (for the past 2 years?).............I don't know what the prices are in your area, but you may look into an FHA Loan - that will require only 3.5% as a down payment..not sure how your $15,000 factors in...............but these are all questions a loan officer can answer.
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Liz McDonald, Real Estate Pro in Charles Town, WV
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Liz McDonald answered:
One Bedroom houses are hard to come by in Charles Town. Usually they are for rent by owner and people can stay in nice ones for years. We have several 1 and 2 bedrooms that we manage, but nothing that I know of coming available any time soon. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Doris Thomas, Home Buyer in West, TX
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Doris Thomas asked:
Emilie A Pez…, Home Owner in Pennsauken, NJ
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Emilie A Pezzella answered:
Yes, she can if she has a good enough credit score (a 730 or higher) with no debts or anything to her name. Also, you will have to find a bank willing to allow this type of cosign.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Ron Rovtar answered:
Hi Captain186: If you are worried about child molesters in a particular neighborhood you should contact the police for information under Megan's Law. It is my understanding that different states handle this differently, but you should be able to get basic information about known sex offenders in the area. For more information about Megan's Law, check out the link below.

Ron Rovtar
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
gmorris, Both Buyer and Seller in Shepherdstown, WV
Thu Jun 6, 2013
gmorris asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice