Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Jeff : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Nov 19, 2011
Annette Sievert Principal Broker answered:
No. We are German Citizens and we have bought and sold houses under J, H and Green Card, no difference. The one thing you need to be is legal, if you do not have a SNN get a Tax ID number. Best is to go to a local bank.
Only difference might be if you sell and you are moving back to where you came from, if there are any taxes due the title company will withhold them.
Call me if you need more information
541 207 5551
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Elizabeth Herbert answered:
Have you contacted an immigration lawyer yet? You need to establish some kind of residency status to most easily obtain a mortgage. If you need any further assistance I can be reached at ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice