Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Jackson County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Bob McClure, Real Estate Pro in Walled Lake, MI
Mon Feb 22, 2010
Bob McClure answered:
good afternoon....the answer to your question is no...if you live in the home or will not be able to purchase suggestion is to look into fha....if you are not already on an fha loan...before they change the guideleines april regards.....bob mcclure......first preferred mortgage- southfield, michigan... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Popular Cities in Jackson County