Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

11749 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Dec 14, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
A real estate attorney is qualified to handle foreclosures and loan reinstatements in NY. Attorney fees vary based on the service needed and what is required to assist you. You should contact several real estate attorneys and explain your situation. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 1, 2012
Gail Gladstone answered:
Realtors are not allowed to comment on neighborhoods or school districts; against our laws.

Please check with local police precincts for crime reccords and go to and click on Schools for educational reports.

Any other information, feel free to contact or call 631-425-6150.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice