Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Irvine : Real Estate Advice

  • All421
  • Local Info27
  • Home Buying189
  • Home Selling15
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 1
Thu May 6, 2010
Rick Fisher answered:
Yes, living in Irvine, your association will require a review and approval. You will need to go to the association office to get guidelines, but some associations are putting them online now.
For county permits, you will need plans drawn up. Usually you can just deal with a good general contractor in area and he can get everything done for you.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice