Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Iredell County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 179
Sat Oct 21, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
If I were you, start contacting a real estate attorney. Are you still paying rent? Do you have the owners address? The issue is WHY have you been paying their bills? Not sure if you can get your money back from the owners. Heating, maintenance, etc. were the responsibility of the owner - not you. Another issue is if you can recover a routing number for the bank where your rent was going to. If the owners cashed your rent payments, was that money deposited into their account? It would help to get the owners bank information so an attorney can investigate. It's called a money trail. Did you keep receipts for all the bills paid? An attorney needs to see receipts.

Repeating myself but this is an issue for a real estate attorney. My opinion? If you kept receipts and have the owners bank information, I think you are entitled to refunds or possibly sue the owner, but only an attorney can determine this.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 28, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Square feet for a home is the ABOVE GROUND living areas. You do NOT count the garage, porch, deck or basement because you cannot live in these spaces. What does get counted is the kitchen, bathrooms, living and dining areas, etc. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 25, 2017
Faith T answered:

Please follow these instructions to find Section 8 rental listings:

1. Click Rent tab on homepage.
2. Enter your desired area in the add bar and hit Enter.
3. Click More
4. Enter the Keyword 'Section 8'
and click Search.

Please be advised that we are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes or agents found on our site.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 17, 2017
lizel.engelke asked:
Our home is a 5 bedroom and 3 full bathroom property. On Trulia it states it is 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom. How do I go about listing on Trulia please? It is not yet listed on Trulia as for…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 2, 2017
Sdurecko answered:
How quickly...bedrooms/baths/ info...please. We are about a mile from downtown Mooresville...Race City USA
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 2, 2017
Crystalsellscarolina answered:
Hi. My name is Crystal McIntosh and I am a Realtor in the Lake Norman area. I can work Real Estate anywhere in the state of North Carolina, but my main focus is Gaston, Lincoln, Catawba and Iredell County's. You can find me on Facebook at Crystal McIntosh or my business page MovewithMcintosh. Feel free to message me there if you are still needing assistance. I would love to help you. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 8, 2017
Mary answered:

Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, I've seen that your contact number is now appearing on your property listing. Please check the email I sent you.

Let me know if you have additional questions and I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 20, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
Trulia does not post or edit anything. Who ever posted your listing, can easily log on and edit the ad and the pictures.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2016
Debi Cerino asked:
I'm a single parent of 2 children. I have a very fixed income and to top that off, horrible credit, previous evictions, and we're being padlocked Monday. We need to find something ASAP…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 15, 2016
Tyeshalia answered:
Existing dwellings require a property visit for initial program suitability. If repairs are necessary additional inspections (Repair/Rehabilitation Inspection) will be required. (NOTE: In rare circumstances an inspection could reveal that the property did not meet program requirements and cause a transaction to fall through. For these cases only, the Agency may cover the cost of the suitability inspection instead of the applicant.) A new construction dwelling requires two inspections (footing and framed-in), but could require more depending on the nature of the construction contract. The final inspection will be performed by Rural Development for repairs and new construction.

Web Reference:
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 9, 2016
David Sterling asked:
You list our home with completely wrong information, though I have updated, you've never updated your site. The listing you provide is off by a VERY wide margin and you list the value…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 19, 2016 asked:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search Advice