which place in new york where i can get defenate rental.

Asked by Vikas_kolsulkar, Fri Jul 26, 2013

Answers

4
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Please call me to discuss rentals. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jul 26, 2013
If looking to buy property, or rent, much will depend on your budget.....
Anton Glotser, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jul 26, 2013
anyplace, it all depends on how much you want to pay, and if you qualify for the rent
you must make 40X the monthly rent so for example if you make 40K a year then in NYC you can pay rent up to a max of 1K a month. if you have cosigner then they need to make 80X the rent.
this rule applies to every building in nyc, unless you know the owner and he is you friend and does not care to properly qualify you.
if you have questions call me

Best regards
Anton Glotser
917 886 9471
anton@hgrny.com
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Fri Jul 26, 2013
I am not sure what you are asking here... but if you are looking for a rental you can find one anywhere... so long as... you have decent credit, work references, and a good previous landlord history... some landlords may even require a background check... and some may not allow pets. It all depends on what your needs are.... no matter where you go in NY