what are some hot zip codes for rental property that has potential to appreciate?

Asked by Melissa, Austin, TX Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

5
Russell Spillers’ answer
Russell Spil…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 30, 2014
Hi Melissa,
That is a great question and I apologize that I am just now able to respond. I am a local Austin real estate investor. I have experience with all types of deals including rental property. I typically come across multiple rental deals per month. Some I sell to other investors directly, some I put on the MLS and of course if the area is hot I may keep it as my own.
Contact me if you are still interested in real estate investing as I am very active and can help you find deals.

Russell Spillers
512-551-1186
Russell@360Company.biz
http://www.AustinHouseCash.com
Hola Russell, can you please forward a list of local inventory to me? I've a link that Kacee forwarded to me but all I get access to is this site. Hope like is good and kind, thanks. Lulu (luluhiz@aol.com)
Flag Sun May 3, 2015
Dan Burstain, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
You have 3 options.

1) You can do downtown, SoCo, Central Austin and pay a good deal more. Your place probably won't cash flow but it might come close and it will most likely appreciate. Keep in mind that is what the numbers say, I nor any other Realtor to my knowledge has a crystal ball (that works). In the mean time, renters are paying most of your larger mortgage.

2) You can go east Austin and hope the slow gentrification continues as it is the only place you can get fairly cheap real estate close to Downtown. Here your cost is low, you have a better chance to cash flow, and appreciation should be there eventually.

3) NW Austin up through Cedar Park - They are projecting a million more people to move to Williamson County which will then be equal to Travis County. That is the projection for like 2025. So if you believe that and you like appreciation then the 1431 corridor is where you want to be. Low costs as long as you are further northwest than actual NW Austin (Travis County). Should cash flow and if the numbers are correct, will appreciate significantly.

Happy to email you options in any or all of these or discuss more details at your convenience.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin Realtors
cell: 512-588-3260
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Molly Ironmo…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Apr 18, 2013
It depends on your investment strategy and budget. If you are ready to start investing or just thinking about it, I suggest talking to a real estate professional. One of your selection criteria in picking your agent should that the real estate agent invests in real estate themselves. They will lend their personal experience to help make you more successful.
Let me know how I can help.
Allan Griego, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Apr 17, 2013
pull out a zip code map & put a big circle around Austin

Allan Griego
allan@agreservices.net
Lori Huey, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 14, 2012
78749,78748,78731,78732,78704,78745