Question removed

Asked by Roger Hopper, Memphis, TN Fri Apr 26, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Mitanni Spru…, , Memphis, IN
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Memphis is a premiere place to sorbs little cash and reap a huge reward in investments! Please call us 1.888.854.1222 my direct extension is #1
Michael Bell…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
You've received a lot of good and relevant information from these folks. Memphis is a very good area for investment, and depending on what some of your folks are looking for will determine in what and where they should put their money and what kind of return and term(s) they're looking for
as well. We've had some very good activity in the Memphis area, from SFR through Multi-Family, Commercial, Industrial, Land, etc. We've just had two Multi-Family units close that have run from the $1m+ range to $40m plus.
Lots of activity, lots of opportunity, but good sense, and common sense has to apply and prevail.
If you would like more information or discuss this in more detail, feel free to contact me.

Michael
Alex Craig, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
If you are ok with a 8 - 12% ROI, then yes. Some investors buy junk properties in bad parts of town expecting to get 15 - 20% ROI. The individuals quickly find out that the junk properties never return what they think it will. Too much vacancy, vandalism, non-paying tenants, etc. My suggestion is to buy in good areas and in areas where hedge funds and individual investors have not flooded the neighborhood. Most of what we offer is homes in nicer areas. We started doing this in 2012; these properties are virtually run on auto pilot. I stress "virtually", b/c even in the good areas, tenants can be problematic.

http://www.MemphisTurnkey.com
901-848-9028
Jo Shaner, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
I get asked this all the time Roger and it depends on what level your clients are expecting on their rate of return.

I have some investors that speculate and hedge - getting the deal, holding on for a year or less and then sell. This is on single Family, commercial and multifamily. Land is beginning to catch up and show some stride.

Others, purchasing, say an apartment building or individual condos and recoup over a spread from their rental income.

According to Forbes, INC and Realty Trac -Memphis is in the top 10 Cities to invest in now.
Laron A Jones, Agent, Germantown, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
I find investment properties everyday for investors and I can help you to. Send me an email describing the types of houses you are looking for and I will start searching for you as well.
Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Memron5@gmail.com
George Merri…, , Memphis, TN
Fri Apr 26, 2013
http://www.housingwire.com/news/2013/04/04/best-cities-buyin…

According to these folks it does. Call me and we can discuss.

George Merrifield
LECO Realty
901-272-9028