how can i get the informations about selling houses?

Asked by kelvinmurphy555, Montgomery, AL Fri Sep 20, 2013

Answers

4
My NC Homes Team’s answer
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Sep 20, 2013
What kind of information are you looking for? If you own properties and want to sell, interview some local Realtors to find one you think would be the right one to represent you. You may want to repost the question and give a little more detail so that people can understand exactly what type of information you're looking for.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Sep 20, 2013
614,000,000 search results in .3 seconds for "How to sell my house" There appears to be a mountain of freely availabe STUFF.
-
The best approach is to give a Montgomery, AL real estate professional a call.
They will be able to provide you a 'Step-by-step" guide, adjusted for your area and assist you along the way. If you realize the services of a real estate professional has value, you may elect to hire the professional who rendered assistance.
-
You will find the community of real estate professionals to be helpful in many dimensions. But, if you are serious, you need to pick up the phone and call.
Ed Marill, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Fri Sep 20, 2013
If you are interested in selling your own home, please visit our website. We have information for sellers.

http://www.findacharlestonhome.com/

Thank you!
Aaron Sims, , Birmingham, AL
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Kevin, what type of information are you looking for? Information on the best way to sell property that you own? Information on how to become liscensed to sell other's homes in Alabama?

Aaron Sims