can I get home loan investor who wants to buy out my partners share of 158k. home already paid off. I need help $ in this for investor..of dourse

Asked by Lagavulinx, Tacoma, WA Thu May 2, 2013

house is fully paid. no mortgage. I don't want to move & I have equifax good credit rating (never been late) just don't qualify for loan. based on poverty. can I borrow 158k from my home share to pay him out. can I have a friend cosign instead of family? is there any hope for me to pay a lease on a philanthropist good deed. even I sell. we can make over 158ea. because the home is to be sold then auctioned for less..there's a 10,40k profit in it for you.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Thu May 2, 2013
This is really not the best place to have this conversation. Besides the fact that there is so much detail around your house that people would have to know before they invest any money. You need to have real conversation with people if you want help.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference:
0 votes
John Barnes, Home Buyer, Tacoma, WA
Thu May 2, 2013
Getting a friend to co-sign may be a solution, if both of you will occupy the property as your primary residence. Is this a possibility?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Investment Properties in Popular Tacoma Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more